DAY 1: SAI GON - DA NANG - HOI AN (1,075 Km) (Lunch, Dinner)
• In the morning, you focus on Tan Son Nhat airport procedures for the flight to Da Nang. Arrive Da Nang, pick up and take the delegation to visit Non Nuoc stone carving village. Then move through Ngu Hanh Son, you visit the landscapes and enjoy the famous sights here such as Linh Ung Pagoda, Tam Thai, Non Nuoc; Activities such as: Chon Chon, Hoa Nghiem; Stand on the Vong Giang Station or Vong Hai Dai panoramic view of the mountains and the message immense ocean.
• Delegation back to Danang along the coastal road overlooking Non Nuoc beach, My Khe, Bac My An, Son Tra Peninsula, Bodhi Bay worship the highest statue of Bodhisattva Bodhisattva in Vietnam, Sacred and majestic; Continue to cross the Dragon Bridge back to Da Nang city center for lunch then back to the hotel, you get room to rest.
• In the afternoon, transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town (Quang Nam Province), continue to visit the ancient town with ancient relics such as Japanese bridge pagoda, Phuoc Kien Assembly House, Phung Hung ancient house After dinner, the delegation walked around Hoi An city to enjoy the night in the colorful lanterns, participate in many traditional folk art programs and enjoy the local specialties of local ...
• In the evening, the delegation back to Da Nang, you free to explore the city at night Da Nang; Along the romantic Han River, enjoy the bustling rhythm of the shore, admire the scenery and take pictures of the Han River Bridge with colorful lights and Tran Bridge. Thi is like the sails facing the sea, the most unique Dragon Bridge in Vietnam with the steel tube domes to glitter fire and flame dragon on the weekend. Overnight in Danang.
DAY 2: DA NANG - HUE (110 km) (3 meals)
• In the morning, you are free to bathe My Khe beach or shopping street or can join the tour to Ba Na, the resort of Central Vietnam with many attractions, entertainment services and entertainment (chi Self-financing).
• In the afternoon, the delegation back to Da Nang and departure to Hue along the coastal road leading to Hai Van Pass. Stop on the top of the pass, you admire the scenery Hai Van best. Transfer to Lang Co fishing village, Hue (Thua Thien Hue province), to the hotel, you check in.
• In the evening, the delegation walking around the city to discover Co Do at night, enjoy Hue delicacies such as Lac Thien cake, Nam Pho soup, O Bo Pho, Phan Boi Chau ... Overnight in Hue .
DAY 3: HUE - VISITING POINTS (EAT 3 DAYS)
• In the morning, the delegation to the north bank of the Huong River, you visit Thien Mu Pagoda and visit the Nguyen Dynasty Imperial Citadel, the ancient palace of 13 Nguyen Dynasty kings with the Imperial Citadel, Ngo Mon Gate, Forbidden City, Thai Hoa Palace, The Mieu, Hien Lam, Cuu Dinh ... travel by electric car to visit the Museum of Ancient Artifacts Hue, where more than 8,000 antiques from the Nguyen and Hue dynasties.
• In the afternoon, the delegation went to the south bank of the Perfume River to visit Khai Dinh Emperor's tomb with magnificent architecture from the exterior as a magnificent Western palace but refined and talented through the interior decorated with electricity. Carved porcelain reliefs, decorative motifs and paintings on the ceiling bearing bold Oriental culture.
• Travel back to the ancient capital to visit a special monument is the Temple of Princess Huyen Tran, daughter of Buddhist Emperor Tran Nhan Tong, a wonderful time sacrificed himself for peace and Benefits of the river. Coming here, besides you can admire and send your gratitude to the immortal, you can also visit a monument of Hue with traditional architecture: behind Ngu Phong Mountain, The stream of small ponds into Changchun Lake reflects the moon; Inside the statue depicts Huyen Tran princess, post-opera worship gods open water; The rear yard is octagonal, open the Bodhi garden, then the Truc Lam electricity, the Maitreya, the Son goddess, the god of water, Hoa Binh bell tower ... all constitute a center of spiritual culture in the place of Thien Thai "
• Leave the car to take another trip to Dong Ba market to visit and buy souvenirs, specialty Hue.
• In the evening, take a boat on the Perfume River, admire the Trang Tien Bridge, drop flowers on the Perfume River, listen to Hue songs. Overnight in Hue.
DAY 4: HUE - SAI GON (1,175 Km) (breakfast)
• In the morning, your own program. After check-out, leave Hue City, transfer to Phu Bai Airport to pick up flight to Saigon. End the tour, farewell goodbye, asthma to you.
PRICE FOR 1 PERSON
TICKET PRICE ROOM TICKET PRICE